Assault & Battery
- Simple Assault – This is the least serious form of assault charged and is usually a misdemeanor.
- Assault With A Deadly Weapon – Learn about this very serious charge including what items constitute “deadly weapons”
- Assault With A Firearm – Find comprehensive information about an assault with a firearm here.
- Assault By Means Likely To Produce Great Bodily Injury – This is a very serious offense which is always a straight felony
- Battery –
- Battery Causing Serious Bodily Injury –
- Battery On A Peace Officer –
- Domestic Violence – Learn about the laws and how they are applied in these types of cases.
- Domestic Battery – This crime is prosecuted under a different code section than domestic violence.
- Violation Of A Protective Order – Get information on the laws and defenses to charges of violating a protective order.
Non-Fatal Crimes Against People
Fatal Crimes Against People
Get Legal Help